- Step 1 After downloading Spystagram, open your cell phone's dialer, dial 0 and press call. Spystagram will instantly appear
- Step 2 Enable Spystagram
- Step 3 Setup a screen lock for your phone if you have not done so already.
- Step 4 Enable “Send Email” to start receiving Spystagrams.
- Step 5 Configure Email Settings. Spystagram utilizes SMTP to send Spystagram alerts. Your email and password are requred to send and receive Spystagram alerts. Your password is only stored on your cell phone and never shared with 3rd parties. If you have any questions please let us know.
- Step 6 Enable “Send Email” to start receiving Spystagrams.
- Step 7 "Send Test Email" to ensure your SMPT email details were correctly entered. If you do not receieve a text Spystagram alert pelase try entering your email address and password again.
- Step 8 Configure Stealth Settings to set up a pin# to access Spystagram from your cell phone's dialer
Download Spystagram from the Android Market. Please refer to the "How To" page for more information.